At Berry Jane™, we are committed to creating sustainable and eco-friendly products that support US manufacturing and locally sourced materials. Our mission is to provide women with high-quality swimwear that is both stylish and environmentally conscious, while promoting sustainable practices throughout our supply chain.
We believe in the importance of not only using eco-friendly fabrics, such as recycled materials and organic cotton, to reduce our environmental impact, but manufacturing less to avoid waste. That is why 90% of our garments are made when our customers order. We are dedicated to sourcing our materials locally whenever possible, supporting our local communities and reducing transportation emissions.
In addition, we are committed to manufacturing our products in America and USA, providing fair wages and safe working conditions for our employees. By doing so, we aim to support American manufacturing and reduce our carbon footprint.
Our goal is to empower women to feel confident and comfortable in their swimwear while making a positive impact on the environment. We will continue to innovate and improve our practices to ensure that we are always contributing to a more sustainable future.
- We use recycled fabrics and eco-friendly fabrics whenever possible. Recycled fabrics offset the need for new petroleum, reducing our carbon footprint
- Our apparel items are made when our customers order - which means no mass or over production, no overstock to end up in landfills
- No water waste - our fabric printing process uses almost zero water!
- Supporting local manufacturing in America
- Supporting fair wages and safe working conditions
- Donating unworn returns and exchanges to those in need
We use recycled fabrics and eco-friendly fabrics whenever possible. Recycled fabrics offset the need for new petroleum, reducing our carbon footprint.
Target: Zero Waste
Our apparel items are made when our customers order - which means no mass or over production, no overstock to end up in landfills. No water waste - our fabric printing process uses almost zero water!
Made in America
Since the beginning, 90% of Berry Jane garments have been made in America and the United States. We aim to continue supporting local manufacturing in America and supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
"Find Your Happy Place. We'll meet you there"
Our huge swimwear assortment and pretty prints reflect Berry Jane's commitment to providing swimsuits for everyone. We want to transform the way women feel about having to wear a revealing bathing suit in public. Our aim is to encourage everyone to participate in water sports, pool, and beach activities - on their own terms!
Berry Jane intends to provide every woman the opportunity to "find her happy place" and feel wonderful enjoying the fun of being active.
We believe in making a quality product, buying less, and choosing well.The key to sustainable fashion is in the reduction of waste while creating awareness for the true price of garments. We want to create a business eco-system that not only operates within the USA and Europe, supporting local and small businesses but one that works positively for everyone involved. We are strong supporters of women-owned businesses and supporting small. It is our goal to do our part in creating long-term growth, lasting job skills that offer comfortable living wages, and raising awareness of the true costs associated with manufacturing. By creating transparency and educating consumers on the work we do here, we hope to create an overall understanding of how each person makes a huge impact.
About Our Logo
Our *Berry Jane™ logo was created as an upside-down triangle with 6 circles. What does it mean?
- Circles: The circle symbol meaning is universal, sacred and divine. It represents the infinite nature of energy and the inclusivity of the universe. (Yes, it also looks like berries!)
- Upside Down Triangle: The upside down triangle is female, lunar, symbolizing feminine or Mother.
- The Number 6: Six is connected with balance, responsibility, and love. Life Path Number 6 has a lot of energy of service in it. It holds the harmony between the macrocosms and microcosms. The 6 life path number is "love toward others in order to exist for others."
Berry Jane™ is owned and operated through Berry Jane, LLC
*Berry Jane™ is a registered trademark Visit USPTO.gov for more info