Berry Jane™ is a swimwear and activewear brand based in the US, which was founded in 2007 and officially launched in 2010. Our collection features beachwear, swimwear, and active apparel perfect for water sports such as paddle boarding, surfing, swimming, or yoga. Since our inception, we have grown into a lifestyle brand that empowers women to get moving and enjoy the activities they love, without being distracted by their swimsuit. Our products are ethically made in America, and we take pride in offering sweatshop-free and sustainable collections.
Our Mission Statement & Sustainable Practices
At Berry Jane™, we are committed to creating sustainable and eco-friendly products that support US manufacturing and locally sourced materials. Our mission is to provide women with high-quality swimwear that is both stylish and environmentally conscious, while promoting sustainable practices throughout our supply chain.
We believe in the importance of not only using eco-friendly fabrics, such as recycled materials and organic cotton, to reduce our environmental impact, but manufacturing less to avoid waste. That is why 90% of our garments are made when our customers order. We are dedicated to sourcing our materials locally whenever possible, supporting our local communities and reducing transportation emissions.
In addition, we are committed to manufacturing our products in America and USA, providing fair wages and safe working conditions for our employees. By doing so, we aim to support American manufacturing and reduce our carbon footprint.
Our goal is to empower women to feel confident and comfortable in their swimwear while making a positive impact on the environment. We will continue to innovate and improve our practices to ensure that we are always contributing to a more sustainable future.
- We use recycled fabrics and eco-friendly fabrics whenever possible. Recycled fabrics offset the need for new petroleum, reducing our carbon footprint
- Our apparel items are made when our customers order - which means no mass or over production, no overstock to end up in landfills
- No water waste - our fabric printing process uses almost zero water!
- Supporting local manufacturing in America
- Supporting fair wages and safe working conditions
- Donating unworn returns and exchanges to those in need
We use recycled fabrics and eco-friendly fabrics whenever possible. Recycled fabrics offset the need for new petroleum, reducing our carbon footprint.
Target: Zero Waste
Our apparel items are made when our customers order - which means no mass or over production, no overstock to end up in landfills. No water waste - our fabric printing process uses almost zero water!
Made in America
Since the beginning, 90% of Berry Jane garments have been made in America and the United States. We aim to continue supporting local manufacturing in America and supporting fair wages and safe working conditions.
For every item sold on Berry Jane, we donate a portion of the profits to Vital Voices and Women for Women International, a non-profit supporting the most marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Their programs enable women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect to networks for support. By utilizing skills, knowledge, and resources, women are able to create sustainable change for themselves, their family, and community.
"Find Your Happy Place. We'll meet you there"
Our huge swimwear assortment and pretty prints reflect Berry Jane's commitment to providing swimsuits for everyone. We want to transform the way women feel about having to wear a revealing bathing suit in public. Our aim is to encourage everyone to participate in water sports, pool, and beach activities - on their own terms!
Berry Jane intends to provide every woman the opportunity to "find her happy place" and feel wonderful enjoying the fun of being active.
About Our Logo
Our *Berry Jane™ logo was created as an upside-down triangle with 6 circles. What does it mean?
- Circles: The circle symbol meaning is universal, sacred and divine. It represents the infinite nature of energy and the inclusivity of the universe. (Yes, it also looks like berries!)
- Upside Down Triangle: The upside down triangle is female, lunar, symbolizing feminine or Mother.
- The Number 6: Six is connected with balance, responsibility, and love. Life Path Number 6 has a lot of energy of service in it. It holds the harmony between the macrocosms and microcosms. The 6 life path number is "love toward others in order to exist for others."
Berry Jane™ is owned and operated through Berry Jane, LLC
*Berry Jane™ is a registered trademark Visit USPTO.gov for more info